Wednesday Night Dinner 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
We serve Wednesday Night Dinners in Fellowship Hall every Wednesday evening during the school year. The hearty, home-style meals are cooked on site by our food service director and her volunteers. Served cafeteria style, the dinners are attractively priced to encourage entire families to enjoy dinner with other families and friends. Reservations are required, sign up in the Welcome Center or call the church office at 724-463-8535 by 4:00 pm on Tuesday. Adults: $5.00, 4- 12 years old: $2.50, 4 years old and under: free.
Experiencing life together, encouraging one another, studying God’s word, serving together and praying together. We hope you take the opportunity to join of our Groups and experience what God has in store for you!
Grace Groups Co-Ed
- Wednesdays 6:30 pm “Lifers” / Room 101 / Leaders Roy & Deb Ribblett / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Groups for Men
- Wednesdays 6:15 pm / Room 201 / Leader: Pastor Denny / Contact: email@example.com
Grace Groups for Women
- Wednesdays 10:00 am “Seekers” / 173 Valley Road, Indiana / Leaders: Judy Fairbanks & Deb Rickard / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays 3:30 pm / Room 201 / Leader: Pastor Kathy / Contact: email@example.com
Married with young children
- Wednesdays (2nd and 4th Wednesdays) 6:15 pm / Room 207 / Leaders: Cliff & Jayna Greenfield and Keith & Erica Pollock / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete list of Grace Groups and Bible Studies, click on the link below.Discipleship