“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
Bible Study for Men
- Wednesdays 7:00 am / Room 102 / Leader: Phil Floyd / Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bible Studies Co-Ed
- Monday 10:00 am / Room 208 / Leader: Rev. Al Kimmel / Contact: Church office 724-463-8535
I.R.T. (Discover Inspired Religious Treasures)
Discover six treasures from God’s Holy Word in this series based upon Jonathan Cahn’s book The Book of Mysteries. Recently retired UMC pastor, Rev. Al Kimmel will lead this.
- Wednesdays 6:15 pm / Room 208 / Leader: Kenny Schramko / Contact: email@example.com
The Bible for Dummies.
Are you unsure about the best way to start a Bible reading program? We offer a 5-week Bible for Dummies Class. The class will give you an overview of the Bible and tips on how to get started.
- Sundays 10:10 am: “The Journey Class” / Room 208 / Leaders: Lon Lowman & Dr. Scott Moore / Contact: Lon 724-463-3946
Bible Study for Married Couples
- Sundays 10:10 am: “Marriage Matters” / Room 205 / Leaders: Kevin Porter / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Groups Co-Ed
- Wednesdays 6:30 pm “Lifers” / Room 102 / Leaders Roy & Deb Ribblett / Contact: email@example.com
Grace Groups for Men
- Wednesdays 6:15 pm / Room 201 / Leader: Pastor Denny / Contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Groups for Women
- Sundays 10:10 am “GEMS (God Empowering Me/Gals Encouraging Me)” / Room 202 / Leader: Julie Bracken / Contact: email@example.com
GEMS is a Grace Group for women who are willing to try a new approach to our daily struggles with weight by relying on Scripture, the Holy Spirit and each other. This is NOT a diet plan, exercise class or a traditional Bible study even though Scripture will be referenced each week.
- Wednesdays 10:00 am “Seekers” / 173 Valley Road, Indiana / Leaders: Judy Fairbanks & Deb Rickard / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays 3:30 pm / Room 201 / Leader: Pastor Kathy / Contact: email@example.com
Married with young children
- Wednesdays (2nd and 4th Wednesdays) 6:15 pm / Room 207 / Leaders: Cliff & Jayna Greenfield and Keith & Erica Pollock / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents of Youth
- Sundays 6:30 pm, 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month / Room 207 / Leaders: Andy & Jenn Sleppy / Contact: is email@example.com
We will discuss the challenges parents face raising Christ-centered teens in today’s world.
Child Care is provided for all Grace Groups held at the church.