“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
Bible Studies for Women
- Mondays 10:00 – 11:30 am / Room 106 / September 11 – October 23 / Leader: Pastor Kathy / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A 7-week study of the book “Discerning the Voice of God” by Priscilla Shirer. Discover the root to clear and daily communication with God – humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life. We are offering this class at two different times, with Pastor Kathy on Monday mornings and with Peggy Kane on Thursday evenings.
- Thursdays 6:30 – 8:00 pm / Room 201 / September 14 – October 26 / Leader: Peggy Kane / Contact: email@example.com
See above for more information.
Bible Study for Men
- Wednesdays 7:00 am / Room 102 / Leader: Phil Floyd / Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bible Studies Co-Ed
- Wednesdays 6:15 pm / Room 208 / September 13 – December 06 / Leader: Kenny Schramko / Contact: email@example.com
A 12-week Bible Study of the book “Case for Christ” by Lee Strobel. Come join us as we explore the journeys of two atheists who undertook independent paths to study and learn about Jesus.
- Sundays 10:10 am: “The Journey Class” / Room 208 / October 1 – November 1 / Leaders: Lon Lowman & Dr. Scott Moore / Contact: Lon 724-463-3946
A 6-week study “The Lonely Man of Faith”.
- Mondays 10:00 am / Room 106 / October 30 – Nov 20 / Leader: Pastor Bill Blair / contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A 4-Week Bible Study on 1 Peter: “The Hope of Eternal Life”, “A Call to Holy Living”, “The Place of Suffering in a Christian life”, “Living a Life of Respect”.
Bible Study for Married Couples
- Sundays 10:10 am: “Marriage Matters” / Room 205 / October 29 / Leaders: Kevin Porter / Contact: email@example.com
Grace Groups Co-Ed
- Wednesdays 7:00 pm / 211 Grant St, Indiana / Leaders Roy & Deb Ribblett / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays 6:45 pm / 1442 Philadelphia Street, Indiana / Leaders Ken & Sandy Carr / Contact: 724-349-3234
Grace Groups for Men
- Wednesdays 6:15 pm / Room 201 / Leader: Pastor Denny / Contact: mailto:email@example.com
Grace Groups for Women
- Sundays 10:10 am “GEMS (God Empowering Me/Gals Encouraging Me)” / Room 202 / Leader: Julie Bracken / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
GEMS is a Grace Group for women who are willing to try a new approach to our daily struggles with weight by relying on Scripture, the Holy Spirit and each other. This is NOT a diet plan, exercise class or a traditional Bible study even though Scripture will be referenced each week.
- Wednesdays 10:00 am “Seekers” / 173 Valley Road, Indiana / Leaders: Judy Fairbanks & Deb Rickard / email@example.com
- Wednesdays 3:30 pm / Room 201 / Leader: Pastor Kathy / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Married with young children
- Wednesdays (2nd and 4th Wednesdays) 6:15 pm / Room 207 / Leaders: Cliff & Jayna Greenfield and Keith & Erica Pollock / Contact: email@example.com
Parents of Youth
- Sundays 6:30 pm, once a month / Room 207 / Leaders: Andy & Jenn Sleppy / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 22, November 12, and December 10. We will discuss the challenges parents face raising Christ-centered teens in today’s world.
Child Care is provided for all Grace Groups held at the church.