- The Crucifixion: Like a Spilled Glass of Water David Henderson, March 29, 2015
- The Torture and Humiliation of a King: Something is Dreadfully Wrong! David Henderson, March 22, 2015
- Jesus before Pilate: A Defining Moment David Henderson, March 15, 2015
- Before the Sanhedrin: Am I Among that Number? David Henderson, March 8, 2015
- Garden of Gethsemane: It’s a Matter of Choice David Henderson, March 1, 2015
- The Upper Room: A Room Full of Surprises! David Henderson, February 22, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well David Henderson, February 15, 2015
- The Heart of the Matter David Henderson, February 8, 2015
- An Untamed Ego David Henderson, February 1, 2015
- A Dream, A Promise, And Jesus James Pond, January 25, 2015
What a fabulous and full Palm Sunday we had a Grace! The Jazz Ensemble was excellent, a profound word about our Savior's triumphal entry into Jerusalem, and closed the morning with Pastor Donovan's unanimous congregational recommendation to advance in the ministry process within the United Methodist Church!
Here is a fun and candid pic at the end of the day of Grace's 'Fabulous Five' (Pastor Denny, Pastor Kathy, Pastor Eric, and our twin pastors - Pastor Dave and Pastor Donovan) and Fe'!
What an awesome church family...what an awesome time of year! HOSANNA....HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST! ... See MoreSee Less
2 hours ago
"Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!"
This is the weekend we remember Jesus triumphal entry into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey as he ushered in the important events of Holy Week. This weekend’s message is entitled: “Like a Spilled Glass of Water.”
We have some wonderful things planned at all of our weekend services and invite you to join us if you are able!
5:00 p.m. Coffeehouse Contemporary Worship (Music and a Message) – Downtown Campus
8:30 a.m. Contemporary – Downtown Campus
9:45 a.m. Contemporary - Y Campus
11:00 a.m. Traditional – Downtown Campus ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT at IUP's Kovalchick Center tomorrow, March 25th at 8:00 P.M.! Come...be a part... and bring a friend!
Sponsored by CRU and GRIP, this free evangelistic event is designed for college and upper high school aged young women. Based on Marian Jordan's Sex and the City Uncovered, Marion, through her testimony, will discuss the many things girls often use to fill the "God shaped holes in their souls."
The evening will end with a clear gospel presentation. Join us, bring a friend, and pray that God uses this event in the hearts of the young women in our community and beyond.
Please contact Deb Floyd at 724.388.5496 for more information. ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago