- The Fruit That Will Last Eric Diewald, May 1, 2016
- In the Eyes of the Oldest Son David Henderson, April 24, 2016
- In The Eyes of the Youngest Son David Henderson, April 17, 2016
- Through a Father’s Eyes David Henderson, April 10, 2016
- The Victory Lap David Henderson, April 3, 2016
- Crossing the Finish Line: The Resurrection David Henderson, March 27, 2016
- Palm Sunday: The True Passion of Christ David Henderson, March 20, 2016
- Feeding of the 5000: Abundance Abounds Eric Diewald, March 13, 2016
- The Woman At The Well David Henderson, March 6, 2016
- LAZARUS: Please Hurry! David Henderson, February 28, 2016
Pastor Eric shared a wonderful message on the Fruit of the Spirit this weekend. A powerful sermon. If you missed it, check it out on our website: indianagrace.org ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
We have another awesome weekend of worship lined up at Grace. Pastor Dave will be concluding the current teaching series based on the parable of the Prodigal Son. This week we will look at the events through the eyes of the eldest son, the one who stayed home and continued to do the work of the father. How did he react to his younger brother’s return and what do his actions have to say to us today? Join us as we experience the journey together!
5:00 p.m. Coffeehouse Contemporary Worship (Music and a Message) – Downtown Campus
8:30 a.m. Contemporary – Downtown Campus
9:45 a.m. Contemporary - Y Campus
11:00 a.m. Traditional – Downtown Campus ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
The Hearts and Faces of Grace!
Perhaps you already know the beautiful and amazing Taylor family - Bill, Sarah, and their sons Billy, Micah, and Owen! This picture fully captures their joyful and smiling spirits! We can not recall a week where this family was not strong presence at Grace.
Bill is a God honoring husband, father, and leader in the church in both voice and service. He often performs solos and is a valued member in the choir in addition to serving on the SPPRC team. Sarah is committed wife and mother with a profound testimony of God's provision in her life.
We are blessed to call the Taylor's family of Grace! You are each deeply valued and loved and are a beautiful example of faith to those around you. ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
Roy RibblettBeautiful picture of a beautiful family!! Blessed to have them in our lives and hearts!!3 weeks ago · 2
Sherri TaylorLove my Taylor Family <3 #FamiliesAreForever <3 Blessed to be apart of this beautiful families :) love you guys!!!3 weeks ago · 3
Sarah Elisabeth TaylorOur church family has brought us through on the toughest of days2 weeks ago · 2
Amanda GonzalezAbsolutely love this, Sarah and Bill's faith has been an inspiration to me since the first time I met them ❤2 weeks ago · 2
Kevin PorterKevin's wife: Hello...my favorite people! So deserving of The FACE of GRACE.2 weeks ago · 2