- Beyond a Reasonable Doubt David Henderson, February 7, 2016
- Taming the Tongue David Henderson, January 31, 2016
- Sweet Fruit from Bitter Times David Henderson, January 24, 2016
- Born Identity Donovan Daniel, January 17, 2016
- Obedience – What Stands Between Me and a Miracle? Donovan Daniel, January 10, 2016
- A Great Place To Start David Henderson, January 3, 2016
- What Now? David Henderson, December 27, 2015
- Mud, Manure and Social Rejects David Henderson, December 20, 2015
- Ready for the Unexpected Eric Diewald, December 13, 2015
- Lessons from a Teenager David Henderson, December 6, 2015
Everyone is welcome to join us for Ash Wednesday Worship Service in the church sanctuary on February 10 at 7:00 P.M. The service will include music, a message, the imposition of ashes, and communion. Hope to see you there!
A reminder....Small Groups and Service Opportunities will NOT meet Ash Wednesday. ... See MoreSee Less
4 hours ago
THE FACES OF GRACE:
Meet the Schoch family- Keegan, Miranda, and their beautiful six month old daughter, Kirrily!
Keegan and Miranda are long time members and are active in various ministries at Grace including small group discipleship, serving on Mexico and Tennessee mission trips, and sharing a welcoming and joyful spirit to the both the Downtown and Y campuses. Keegan is currently serving on the trustees and is a keyboardist for the Grace Modern Worship Team.
Thank you for your service and faithfulness at Grace, Keegan and Miranda! We are gracious for members such as you that make up our larger Grace family and are excited to see what Jesus will do in and through all of us for His Kingdom in 2016! ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
THE FACES OF GRACE:
Many of you may already know and love one of our most faithful and devoted servants at Grace. If not – meet Pat Sexton!
Pat is that backbone and organizer of numerous ministries at Grace, supports the clergy staff in various areas of their work, and always has a welcoming spirit and smile for everyone who walks through our doors.
Thank you Pat for all that you do each day in the life and ministry of our Grace church family! You are making a difference in all of our lives and are deeply appreciated and loved! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Patricia Strohmaier Sexton.... such kind and humbling words... thank you. It is my privilege to serve the people of Grace Church. Our God is an AWESOME God! To Him be the glory forever and ever. "And, whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:171 week ago · 4