- The Last Full Measure of Devotion David Henderson, May 29, 2016
- The Choice Before You David Henderson, May 22, 2016
- An Acceptable Response Donovan Daniel, May 15, 2016
- Don’t Stop David Henderson, May 8, 2016
- The Fruit That Will Last Eric Diewald, May 1, 2016
- In the Eyes of the Oldest Son David Henderson, April 24, 2016
- In The Eyes of the Youngest Son David Henderson, April 17, 2016
- Through a Father’s Eyes David Henderson, April 10, 2016
- The Victory Lap David Henderson, April 3, 2016
- Crossing the Finish Line: The Resurrection David Henderson, March 27, 2016
BE SURE TO WEAR YOUR RED WHITE AND BLUE!
We have a wonderful weekend of worship and remembrance planned so be sure to join us for one or more of our four weekend worship opportunities which begin this afternoon.
This weekend’s message is entitled, “The Last Full Measure.” We will take time to honor and remember the many brave men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in protecting the freedoms and liberties we enjoy, and will also focus on the greatest sacrifice ever made on our behalf … the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the cross at Calvary.
It’s going to be a wonderful weekend of celebration and remembrance so come early, stay late, and as always be sure to bring a friend.
5:00 p.m. Coffeehouse Contemporary Worship (Music and a Message) - Main Campus
8:30 a.m. Contemporary - Main Camus
9:45 a.m. Contemporary - Y Church
11:00 a.m. Traditional - Main Campus ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
Cave Quest VBS is coming to Grace in August. Register your kids (age 4 through those entering 6th grade in the fall). Call the church office for details. ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Sheila Ray Charles, daughter of singer Ray Charles will be at Grace United Methodist Church on Friday, May 27 at 7 pm. Sheila delivers a heart-wrenching story of abuse, crack cocaine and prison through her music and story of her personal journey to salvation. You will be touched and inspired by this daughter of a music legend as she shares her walk from despair and darkness into the love and forgivenss of the Lord.
Sheila's husband, Michael "Tony" Steptoe, will be present with his wife to share his own amazing story that you won't want to miss. ... See MoreSee Less
7 days ago